You are encouraged to call the school office (843-332-0164) and request a tour of the campus before beginning the application process.
To make the application process as prompt and stress-free as possible, please follow the steps below.
1. If you have not done so before, click here to add the basic information for your student and family to our database. If you have done this in the past, you do not need to do it again.
3. If your child will be in K2-K5, click here and fill in the form. If your child will be in 1st-5th grade, click here and fill in the forms. If your child will be in 6th-12th grade, click here and fill in the forms. If you are enrolling more than one new student, please complete the appropriate set of forms for each new student. If you wish to apply for financial aid, the Financial Aid Application must be submitted with the financial agreement.
|NOTE: While the document may be opened in your web browser and filled in online, you cannot digitally sign the document in a web browser such as Chrome or Edge. To digitally sign the document (as opposed to using an ink pen), you need to download the document and open it with Acrobat Reader which is available for free here. We regret the inconvenience this may cause, but the security surrounding digital signatures requires it to be done this way.|
Once each page has been completed and all documents signed, bring the packet of information into the school office. If you need or prefer paper copies of the documents, you may pick them up at the school office. If you need computer access, come to the school office, and you will be offered the use of a computer.
4. Once the school receives your application, information, fees, and referral, they will call you to set up an appointment for your interview. The interview will involve at least one custodial parent or guardian (preferably both), the student applicant(s), an administrator, and possibly one or two admissions committee members. This casual interview will take about 30 to 45 minutes. A determination regarding academic testing will be made and/or scheduled at the interview. Within two weeks of the interview, the parents will be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office before March 1st, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.
5. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
You are to be commended for investing in your child’s education, preparing them for a brighter future and for partnering with ECS to make this happen. We are “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart.”