If you have not already done so, you are encouraged to call the school office (843-332-0164) and request a tour of the campus.
To make the application process as prompt and stress-free as possible, please follow the steps below.
1. Click here and carefully read all the information.
2. If you have not done so before, click here to add the basic information for your student and family to our database. If you have done this in the past, you do not need to do it again.
4. Click here and fill in the forms. Once each page has been completed and all documents signed, turn the packet into the school office.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office beginning January 12, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Just a reminder that requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. (Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.)
Re-enrollment for 2021-22 school year begins on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, for current ECS students, their siblings, and members of Emmanuel Baptist Church. (Accounts must be current to re-enroll.) Enrollment opens to our community on Monday, February 1st.
Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
You are to be commended for investing in your child’s education, preparing them for a brighter future and for partnering with ECS to make this happen. We are “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart.”