2020-2021 Information for RETURNING STUDENTS
(Click here for new students.)
ECS Students and Parents,
Thank you for continuing to let ECS be a part of helping you instill a Christian worldview in each ECS student. It is time to begin re-enrolling for next school year; please follow the directions below for the re-enrollment process.
Please note that your on-line application will not be processed until the following four steps have been completed:
1) On-line re-enrollment has been completed.
2) Application and Security/Technology fees have been submitted.
3) Financial agreement form has been signed and returned.
4) This year’s account balance is current.
Please follow these steps for on-line re-enrollment (grades K2-12th).
If you do not have online access or a computer available to you, ECS will allow you to use a computer to complete the re-enrollment process.
1. Click on Headmaster Online. You will then log into your Headmaster account.
2. Once logged in, please hover over the Enrollment tab and select the Re-enrollment option. You should see your child’s name to select. After selecting your child(ren), please update your family’s profile information under the My Profile tab (ex. change of address, phone, employment, etc.)
3. The next step is to sign the two-page Financial Agreement form. Please make sure you print and sign a completed form for each individual child. Please have both parents sign the second page if applicable.
4. Please submit payment (see below) by one of the following options: checks payable to Emmanuel Christian School, cash, or online payment. All online payments will need to add an additional 4% to the total.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office by March 1st, 2020.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 4, 2020.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. See the Disclosure of Additional Expenses below.
5. Just a reminder that requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. (Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.)
Re-enrollment for 2020-21 begins on Monday, January 13, for current ECS students, their siblings, and members of Emmanuel Baptist Church. (Accounts must be current to re-enroll.) Enrollment opens to our community on Monday, February 3.
Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
You are to be commended for investing in your child’s education, preparing them for a brighter future and for partnering with ECS to make this happen. We are “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart.”
Serving your family and our Savior and Lord,
ECS Administration & School Committee