Hello fellow Crusaders!
WELCOME BACK. I hope you are as excited about the start of a new school year as all of us are. We are thankful for what God is doing and going to do for each child and each family through our amazing ECS faculty and staff. We appreciate you partnering with us in “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart” of each child.
* We currently have almost 300 enrolled for this school year. Praise the Lord. We do have room in some grades for more students. Please encourage your friends and family to apply if they are looking for a great school.
* School Lunches – Remember to go online to Headmaster and order your school lunches for the week or the remainder of August. See our website www.ecscrusaders.com, the Back to School tab and the Lunch instructions document for more information.
* Parent Paperwork – Just a reminder that we asked that all back to school paperwork packets be returned by Friday, August 13. If you haven’t turned yours in, please finish it this weekend and get it to us ASAP.
* Alumni Games are this Saturday, August 14: 9:30 for Soccer and 11 for Volleyball. Calling all alumni to play and others to come and watch the fun.
* ECS Office Hours are M-F from 7:30am-4pm
* Fall Individual School Pictures are on August 25
* ECS Yard Signs – Please remove all yard signs and store them until next February when we start reenrollment for next school year. THANK YOU for continuing to advertise ECS.
* COVID-19 Update – There is currently 1 positive student case that we are aware of in grades K2-6th. There is currently 1 positive student case that we are aware of in grades 7th-12th.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: 2nd Timothy 2:15“…and from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Lifelong Learning – (2nd Timothy 2:15)
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Obedience (Ephesians 6:5-9)
Alumni Games at 9:30 for Soccer and 11 for Volleyball
If you currently aren’t attending a church, please join us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 9:15 for Sunday School and 10:30 for worship.
Turn in Back-to-School paperwork if you didn’t on Friday.
Home Volleyball games vs. McBee High, JV 5:00 & V 6:30
No special events
No special events
Away games at Northside – Volleyball JV 4:30 & V 5:30, Soccer 5:00, dismissal at 11:45 from class
Away games at Low Country for Soccer 10:30am
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 9:15 for Sunday School and at 10:30 for worship.
ECS MISSION (p. 6 in the handbook) – Our mission is to serve in partnership with parents and local churches to provide students with an excellent education taught with Biblical truths. Our desire is that students completing their training at Emmanuel Christian School will be authentic and mature disciples of Jesus Christ, possessing a wide range of knowledge, experiences, and skills that will enrich their lives and provide a good foundation upon which to develop a life of maximum service toward God and man.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.