Hello fellow Crusaders!
We are excited about REENROLLMENT and for the opportunity to continue to partner together with each family for another year of “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart” of each child at ECS. FYI – Enrollment for the community has opened. Please help promote our 2021-2022 enrollment by liking and sharing our enrollment advertising banners on the ECSFACEBOOK page.
* REENROLLMENT continues and Open Enrollment for the community has begun. REENROLLMENT is on-line this year. If you have trouble with the online format, please contact the school office, and we will be happy to assist you. Please see the detailed instructions listed below the Daily Events for information on how to REENROLL. This same information can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com. Click on the Admissions tab (on the home page), then click on the 2021-22 Admissions- Returning Students tab. Reserve your seat today and then tell all of your friends to join your family at ECS next school year.
* No school and no After-School Care on Monday, Feb. 15
* BBQ Fundraiser: The BBQ will be prepared by Oliver Segars. See a 6th-12th grader or call the school office for a ticket. The event is Feb. 23, and tickets are $8 each. This Wednesday is Feb. 17, and it is the last day to purchase tickets.
* COVID-19 Update – There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades K2-6th. There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades 7th-12th.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: Luke 9:23 “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily.”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Discipleship – (Luke 9:23) We teach that following Christ is the goal for life and our desire is to train students that will live out the victorious Christian life.
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Diligence (1 timothy 4:15)
No School and No After School Care in Honor of President’s Day
Turn in BBQ tickets
Final turn in for all BBQ tickets
Senior Sundaes during Lunch
SCACS State Basketball Tournament in Columbia
2021-22 Reenrollment Detailed Information
Please follow the directions below for the reenrollment process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until the following four steps have been
1) This year’s account balance is current.
2) Online reenrollment has been completed.
3) The financial agreement form has been signed and returned.
4) Application and Security/Technology fees have been submitted.
Please follow these steps for online reenrollment.
If you do not have access to a computer or need computer assistance, come to the school office and ECS will make a computer available to you to complete the reenrollment process. If you prefer to have printed copies of the documents, you may request them at the school office.
Click on the green links to go directly to the location or document you need to complete each step.
1. Click on Headmaster Online. You will then log into your Headmaster account.
2. Once logged in, please hover over the Enrollment tab and select the Reenrollment option. You should see your child’s name to select. After selecting your child(ren), please update your family’s profile information under the My Profile tab. (Examples: change of address, cell phone numbers, employment, etc.) Please do not create a duplicate entry for your family.
3. The next step is to sign the Financial Agreement form. This form can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab and then click on the 2021-22 Admission > Returning Students tab. Please make sure you print and sign a completed agreement for each individual child. Please have both parents sign if applicable.
4. Please submit the application and security/technology fees by one of the following options: checks payable to Emmanuel Christian School, cash, or online payment. All online payments will need an additional 4% added to the total to cover credit card processing fees.
5. An online application (through Headmaster) and a printed financial form must be submitted to the office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The enrollment process is not complete and student(s) names are not added to the class roster until the documents and fees have been received in the office.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office before March 1st, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.
5. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 10:30 for worship.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.