Hello fellow Crusaders!
We are excited for REENROLLMENT and for the opportunity to continue to partner together with each family for another year of “Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart” of each child at ECS. FYI – Enrollment for the community opened last Monday, February 1. Please help promote our 2021-2022 enrollment by liking and sharing our enrollment advertising banners on the ECSFACEBOOK with your friends and family.
* Reenrollment continues and open Enrollment for the community has begun. Reenrollment is on-line this year. If you have trouble with the online format, please contact the school office, and we will be happy to assist you. Please see the detailed instructions listed below the Daily Events for information on how to REENROLL. This same information can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com. Enrollment opened to the community last Monday, February 1. Reserve your seat today and then tell all of your friends to join your family at ECS next school year.
* Early dismissal this Friday with NO After School Care
* Thank you for all of your coins and dollar bills to help our senior class trip. The Penny/Change war raised $2,377 for the senior class trip. This is more than we normally raise.
* BBQ Fundraiser – The BBQ will be prepared by Oliver Segars and see a 6th-12th grader or call the school office for a ticket. The event is Feb. 23 and tickets are $8 each. Feb. 17 is the last day to order tickets. Help support the ECS athletic department by purchasing and selling tickets.
* Congratulations to Matthew Groves for having his junior high short story selected as the South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (SCACS) statewide winning story.
* COVID-19 Update – There are currently no positive student cases that we are aware of in grades K2-6. There are currently 2 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades 7-12.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: Matthew 28:19-20: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you….”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Evangelism (Matthew 28:19-20) To teach that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and through belief in Jesus’ death and resurrection, forgiveness of sins and new life through faith is found in Him.
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Responsibility (Matthew 25:14-30)
Valentine order forms due , (not on the 9th as listed on the form) Little Crusaders Basketball registration forms due in the school office
Open Enrollment to the Community began last Monday
Reenrollment continues online at Headmaster online and at www.ecscrusaders.com.
Away games at South Pointe Christian, VB 6:00pm.
Away game at Grace Christian, VG 5:30pm. First round of state playoffs
Away game at Christ the Cornerstone, MSG 5 & MSB 6
Continue selling BBQ tickets for your ECS Athletic Booster Club
Girls Possible State Quarter final game, (if we won on Monday night at Grace Christian)
Delivery of Valentine’s Day orders to homerooms
Early dismissal for all: 11:45 for K2-6th and 11:55 for 7th-12th.
There will be NO After School Care today because of staff development.
No School and No After School Care in honor of President’s Day
2021-22 Reenrollment Detailed Information
Please follow the directions below for the reenrollment process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until the following four steps have been
1) This year’s account balance is current.
2) Online reenrollment has been completed.
3) The financial agreement form has been signed and returned.
4) Application and Security/Technology fees have been submitted.
Please follow these steps for online reenrollment.
If you do not have access to a computer or need computer assistance, come to the school office and ECS will make a computer available to you to complete the reenrollment process. If you prefer to have printed copies of the documents, you may request them at the school office.
Click on the green links to go directly to the location or document you need to complete each step.
1. Click on Headmaster Online. You will then log into your Headmaster account.
2. Once logged in, please hover over the Enrollment tab and select the Reenrollment option. You should see your child’s name to select. After selecting your child(ren), please update your family’s profile information under the My Profile tab. (Examples: change of address, cell phone numbers, employment, etc.) Please do not create a duplicate entry for your family.
3. The next step is to sign the Financial Agreement form. This form can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab and then click on the 2021-22 Admission > Returning Students tab. Please make sure you print and sign a completed agreement for each individual child. Please have both parents sign if applicable.
4. Please submit the application and security/technology fees by one of the following options: checks payable to Emmanuel Christian School, cash, or online payment. All online payments will need an additional 4% added to the total to cover credit card processing fees.
5. An online application (through Headmaster) and a printed financial form must be submitted to the office or via email at email@example.com. The enrollment process is not complete and student(s) names are not added to the class roster until the documents and fees have been received in the office.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office before March 1st, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.
5. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 10:30 for worship.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.