Hello fellow Crusaders!
We are excited that Re-enrollment has started and for the opportunity to continue to partner together with each family for another year of Teaching the Mind and Training the Heart of each child at ECS. FYI – Open enrollment for the community starts on Monday, February 1.
* Reenrollment continues: Reenrollment is on-line this year, and we hope that you enjoy the new format. If you have trouble with the online format, please contact the school office, and we will be happy to assist you. Please see the detailed instructions listed below the Daily Events for information on how to Reenroll. This same information can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com. Enrollment opens to the community on Monday, February 1. Reserve your seat today.
* This is Spirit Week. There is a different dress for each day and students who choose not to participate, must be in regular school dress code. The Penny/Change war will also be going on. Please see our Facebook page for specific details.
* Congratulations to Abie Coward for being crowned Mr. Crusader on Tuesday, January 19. Miss Crusader will be crowned this Friday night, January 22 at 7pm in the sanctuary. All are invited to this event. Adults must be masked, everyone should sit in family units and be socially distanced from other families. The balcony will be open.
* COVID-19 Update – There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades K2-6th. There is currently 1 positive student case that we are aware of in grades 7th-12th.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: 1 Corinthians 9:25 “And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Academic Excellence – to strive for mastery (1 Corinthians 9:25)
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Cooperation (1 Timothy 6:18)
Reenrollment continues online at Headmaster online and at www.ecscrusaders.com.
Home games vs Sumter Christian, JVB 5:15, VB 6:30.
Western and/or Tacky Day
BBQ tickets for ECS Athletic Booster Club are sent home to sell
Green and Gold Day
Home games vs Calvary Christian, JVB 4, VG 5:15, and VB 6:30 (Boy’s Senior Night)
2021-22 Reenrollment Detailed Information
Please follow the directions below for the reenrollment process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until the following four steps have been
1) This year’s account balance is current.
2) Online reenrollment has been completed.
3) The financial agreement form has been signed and returned.
4) Application and Security/Technology fees have been submitted.
Please follow these steps for online reenrollment.
If you do not have access to a computer or need computer assistance, come to the school office and ECS will make a computer available to you to complete the reenrollment process. If you prefer to have printed copies of the documents, you may request them at the school office.
Click on the green links to go directly to the location or document you need to complete each step.
1. Click on Headmaster Online. You will then log into your Headmaster account.
2. Once logged in, please hover over the Enrollment tab and select the Reenrollment option. You should see your child’s name to select. After selecting your child(ren), please update your family’s profile information under the My Profile tab. (Examples: change of address, cell phone numbers, employment, etc.) Please do not create a duplicate entry for your family.
3. The next step is to sign the Financial Agreement form. This form can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab and then click on the 2021-22 Admission > Returning Students tab. Please make sure you print and sign a completed agreement for each individual child. Please have both parents sign if applicable.
4. Please submit the application and security/technology fees by one of the following options: checks payable to Emmanuel Christian School, cash, or online payment. All online payments will need an additional 4% added to the total to cover credit card processing fees.
5. An online application (through Headmaster) and a printed financial form must be submitted to the office or via email at email@example.com. The enrollment process is not complete and student(s) names are not added to the class roster until the documents and fees have been received in the office.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office before March 1st, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.
5. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 10:30 for worship.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.