Hello fellow Crusaders!
Please help promote our 2021-2022 enrollment by liking and sharing our enrollment advertising banners on the ECSFACEBOOK page.
* REENROLLMENT continues and Open Enrollment for the community has begun. REENROLLMENT is on-line this year. If you have trouble with the online format, please contact the school office, and we will be happy to assist you. Please see the detailed instructions listed below the Daily Events for information on how to REENROLL. This same information can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab (on the home page), then click on the 2021-22 Admissions – Returning Students tab. Reserve your seat today and then tell all of your friends to join your family at ECS next school year.
* ECS Enroll Now Yard Signs – If you have a ECS Enroll Now yard sign, it is time to put it out in your yard or business. If you would like a sign to put out, please contact the school office. Please leave signs out until the end of May or end of June.
* Individual Spring pictures for grades K2-11th. Picture Order forms and money are due on Wednesday, March 17, which is picture day. Just a reminder, because of Covid-19 protocols (the health and safety of all involved), we will not be taking class pictures this spring only individual.
* Report Cards (K4-12th) are sent home this week on Wednesday and should be returned on Friday.
* Individual and Class cap and gown pictures for the seniors and kindergarten students are Wednesday,
first thing in the morning. We will provide the cap and gown for each Kindergarten student. Seniors
should bring their own cap and gown. Senior Boys should wear dress pants, dress shirt, nice shoes, and
a tie under their cap and gown and their hair should meet hair code. Senior Girls should wear a dress
that meet the school dress code and appropriate shoes. Please remember to send in your graduation
picture order form and money or pay online for both K5 and Seniors.
* Achievement Testing will be March 26-April 1 for grades 3rd-8th. Please ensure that the students are here on time and don’t have to miss school for any doctor’s appointments.
* COVID-19 Update – There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades K2-6th. There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades 7th-12th.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: 1 Corinthians 9:25 “And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all
things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Academic Excellence – to strive for mastery (1 Corinthians
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Humility (Mark 9:33-35)
No school and no after school care
Home baseball and soccer games vs Grace Christian at 4:30pm, dismissal at 2:10 for baseball and 2:55
Individual Graduation pics for K5 and Individual and Class Graduation pics for Seniors
Deadline for pictures for the Senior Class Candid graduation slide show. Please send pictures to email@example.com
Individual Spring pictures for K2-11th grades 3rd Quarter Report Cards Sent Home
Senior Sundaes during lunch
Home baseball and away softball vs Orangeburg Christian at 5pm, dismissal at 1:10 for softball, and
2:55 for baseball (The softball game is a change from the original schedule.)
Little Crusader Basketball for 1st-4th grades from 3-4:30pm
3rd quarter report cards returned
Away baseball game at Calvary Christian at 4pm, dismissal at 11:45
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 10:30 for worship.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.