Hello fellow Crusaders!
Please help promote our 2021-2022 enrollment by liking and sharing our enrollment advertising banners on the ECSFACEBOOK page.
* REENROLLMENT continues and Open Enrollment for the community has begun. REENROLLMENT is on-line this year. If you have trouble with the online format, please contact the school office, and we will be happy to assist you. Please see the detailed instructions listed below the Daily Events for information on how to REENROLL. This same information can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab (on the home page), then click on the 2021-22 Admissions – Returning Students tab. Reserve your seat today and then tell all of your friends to join your family at ECS next school year.
* ECS Enroll Now Yard Signs – If you have a ECS Enroll Now yard sign, it is time to put it out in your yard or business. If you would like a sign to put out, please contact the school office. Please leave signs out until the end of May or end of June.
* Little Crusader basketball – Please enter the gym through the front door (on the parking lot side), wear a mask and socially distance from other parents while watching the games. 1st-4th grade games are on Thursdays and 5th-6th grade games are on Mondays.
* You should have received a Remind text and an email about scheduling a parent/teacher conference, if needed, for next Friday, March 12.
* Individual and Class cap and gown pictures for the seniors and kindergarten students are rescheduled for March 17, first thing in the morning. We will provide the cap and gown for each Kindergarten student. Seniors should bring their own cap and gown. Senior Boys should wear dress pants, dress shirt, nice shoes, and a tie under their cap and gown and their hair should meet hair code. Senior Girls should wear a dress that meet the school dress code and appropriate shoes.
* Report Cards will be sent home on Wednesday, March 17.
* COVID-19 Update – There is currently 1 positive student case that we are aware of in grades K2-6th. There are currently 0 positive student cases that we are aware of in grades 7th-12th.
*VERSE OF THE WEEK: Colossians 4:5 “Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the
most of the opportunity.”
*EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE FOR THE WEEK: Christian Citizenship – To promote the application of
Christian principles to daily life (Colossians 4:5)
*CHARACTER TRAIT FOR THE WEEK: Self-Discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
Little Crusader Basketball for 5th & 6th grade from 3-4:30
Home Baseball game vs South Pointe Christian at 4pm
End of the 3rd Quarter
Away Baseball game at Orangeburg Christian at 4pm, dismissal at 1:10
Pizza Lunch for those upper school students who were top sellers in the athletic BBQ fundraiser
Little Crusader Basketball for 1st-4th grades from 3-4:30pm
No school and no after school care
Parent/Teacher Conferences from 8-Noon
Faculty In-Service from 1:15-3:15
Away Softball Tournament in the Upstate (Friday and Saturday)
Daylight Savings time begins
No school and no after school care
2021-22 Reenrollment Detailed Information
Please follow the directions below for the reenrollment process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until the following four steps have been
1) This year’s account balance is current.
2) Online reenrollment has been completed.
3) The financial agreement form has been signed and returned.
4) Application and Security/Technology fees have been submitted.
Please follow these steps for online reenrollment.
If you do not have access to a computer or need computer assistance, come to the school office and ECS will make a computer available to you to complete the reenrollment process. If you prefer to have printed copies of the documents, you may request them at the school office.
Click on the green links to go directly to the location or document you need to complete each step.
1. Click on Headmaster Online. You will then log into your Headmaster account.
2. Once logged in, please hover over the Enrollment tab and select the Reenrollment option. You should see your child’s name to select. After selecting your child(ren), please update your family’s profile information under the My Profile tab. (Examples: change of address, cell phone numbers, employment, etc.) Please do not create a duplicate entry for your family.
3. The next step is to sign the Financial Agreement form. This form can be found at www.ecscrusaders.com, then click on the Admissions tab and then click on the 2021-22 Admission > Returning Students tab. Please make sure you print and sign a completed agreement for each individual child. Please have both parents sign if applicable.
4. Please submit the application and security/technology fees by one of the following options: checks payable to Emmanuel Christian School, cash, or online payment. All online payments will need an additional 4% added to the total to cover credit card processing fees.
5. An online application (through Headmaster) and a printed financial form must be submitted to the office or via email at email@example.com. The enrollment process is not complete and student(s) names are not added to the class roster until the documents and fees have been received in the office.
Additional important information:
1. The application fee is $100 for each child if received in the office before March 1st, 2021.
2. The application fee becomes $150 for each child BEGINNING March 1, 2021.
3. There will be a $50 security/technology fee per family due with the application fee.
4. Requests for your child(ren) to have a particular teacher are not guaranteed. Parents contract with the school for educational services, not with the teacher. Final determination of student placement is governed by a committee consisting of teachers, school administration and office personnel.
5. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that both completed applications and application/security fees are received. Once a class has filled, all additional applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Have a great weekend and make sure you are plugged into a local church body (Hebrews 10:24-25). If you don’t have a local church that you currently attend, we invite you to visit us at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 10:30 for worship.
ECS PURPOSE (p. 6 in the handbook) – The purpose of Christian education is to instill biblical values and prepare students to fulfill God’s purpose for their life both vocationally and personally. ECS strives to educate our students with the soft skills necessary for business success and the daily skills for life; including the arts of communicating, living, solving, investigating, developing talents, and using leisure time in accordance with Biblical principles. At ECS, we follow the motto of “Teaching the Mind, Training the Heart.”
Crusader Comments are sent out electronically through email on Thursday afternoons or Friday morning and deal with important information and upcoming events for the next week of school. You will receive a Remind text to remind you to review it as you are making your plans for the upcoming week.