CONGRATULATIONS to our ECS senior class!
In October the seniors took the SAT here at school, and once again they have scored very well. Of our twenty-one seniors, 61% of them are planning on attending a four-year college. The average SAT score for our four-year college-bound seniors is 1099. The average score for our top ten seniors in the class of 2021 is 1149.
Way to go seniors and parents, and great job upper school faculty!
Teaching the mind, training the heart
Our desire is for a student to graduate from Emmanuel Christian School as a well-balanced, mature Christian with a wide range of knowledge, experience, and life skills and to have a child grow into a young man or woman who is a well-educated disciple of Jesus Christ.
There are many reasons why families choose to send their children to Emmanuel Christian School.
Biblical Worldview and Solid Academics• Spiritual and character development
• Accelerated Reader program
• Music and instrumental lessons
• College preparatory curriculum
• Bible, art, speech, and drama classes
• Dual enrollment opportunities with FDTC
• SAT and ACT scores above the state and national average
• 100% of our 2019 graduates were accepted into colleges or universities
Quality Facilities and Personnel• New playground equipment
• State-licensed preschool
• Regular library programs
• College guidance counselor
• Fully accredited by AACS and SCACS
• Certified and experienced teachers
• Fully functional science laboratory and computer lab
• Hot lunch program available; full service cafeteria
Extracurricular Opportunities• Championship athletics
• International missions trips
• Community service opportunities
• Field trips to national landmarks
• Annual Junior/Senior leadership retreat
• Upper-school student government association
• Participation in state and national academic and fine arts competitions
Other• After School Care
• Affordable Tuition
• Financial Assistance Available
Emmanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school administered programs.