Emmanuel Christian School offers much more than an academic experience. Students explore, discover new interests and ideas by becoming involved in student life outside of the classroom. Emmanuel Christian School is a place of possibilities; a home to artists, musicians, thespians, athletes, writers, scientists and student leaders. We celebrate the diversity of each individual student, their talents and the richness it brings both to our school and community.
We are committed to enhancing the quality of student life and creating student enrichment opportunities. Student enrichment activities that:
- Help each student identify their God-given skills and passions
- Strengthen self-confidence by enhancing their skills and passions
- Promote community and relationships among students
- Enhance leadership and critical reasoning skills
- Teach students to live lifestyles that will enhance their total well-being
Emmanuel Christian School is a place that challenges its students to stretch, to reach outside of themselves, to learn about their community and their world through serving others. Emmanuel Christian School provides students with many outlets to express current interests and the development of new ones. Whether in the classroom, or through extracurricular school and service activities, students have the opportunity to learn more about themselves and God.